We hope that you find our website informative and useful and you are free to enjoy the content.
The term ‘Brooks Green’ or ‘The Partners’, ‘The Business’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is shown in the footer below. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Use of this website is subject to the following terms:
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, send, transmit, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without Brooks Green’s express written consent.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without Brooks Green’s express written consent.
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access to any area of this website, or indeed this entire website, at our discretion. In severe cases we may do so for the integrity of our site without warning or explanation.
If Brooks Green provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential and not shared with any other person or stored in an insecure location.
The content is provided in good faith and must be accepted as such. This website is provided ‘as is’ for your enjoyment without any representations or warranties express or implied. Brooks Green makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website. Without prejudice to this generality Brooks Green does not warrant that:
- this website will be available at all times, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
If you require advice in relation to any legal or financial matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
We will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if we have been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Breach of terms
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only.
- This website uses 1 cookie to measure the effectiveness of our site, to understand user preferences and to improve our website. We do not collect identifiable information about you.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- The Mis-use or tampering of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- The website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) and we accept no responsibility for the content therein.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England.